Daycare In Cicero
Home Daycare In Cicero
Infant, Toddlers, Preschool & School Age
Childcare In 2022
#1 Daycare Cicero
Cicero (originally known as Hawthorne ) is a suburb of Chicago and an incorporated city in Cook County, Illinois.
The mission of the town is to prepare all students to become life-long learners, socially responsible citizens, and meaningful participants in a culturally diverse world. Which is one of the core reasons we established our daycare in this City.
Learn About Our Daycare Programs
The first months of a baby’s life are crucial for its development.
In our Childcare In Cicero we take care of children from 2 months old. We focus on keeping your baby safe, and secure in a nurturing environment. At the time they are stimulated through music, exercise, tummy time, facial and verbal mimicking.
PreSchoolers are more coordinated at this age and begin to explore their world even more.
In Our Daycare Services In Cicero, They will learn to participate in routines, make decisions, and plan techniques. We adapt activities according to each child’s creativity and self-esteem and Self Expresion.
Toddlers are always crawling and running everywhere. Each day is filled with fun activities that keep children active.
In Our Toddlers Daycare In Cicero we help them to be more independient. We encourage children to grow up with greater self-esteem. Helping parents with the transition to sleeping in their own bed.
As children are getting older they become more independent and need new challenges in in everyday life.
In Our Home Daycare Services in Cicero we offer before and after school care Services for children up to 12 years old. We are going to offer them the services of pick them up and bring them back home with the school bus everyday.
Best Daycare Cicero, IL
Don’t let your child be missed out. Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year is open now. Guarantee your child’s future. At our Infant Daycare Cicero. We develop your child’s full potential. Contact us now.
Learn More About
A Home Daycare is characterized by providing its services in the home of a caregiver or in a private residence. Here the children will receive care and education in an environment very similar to their home.
Home-based day care centers provide a less rigid and more relaxed environment for children. This environment has been scientifically proven to provide better psycho-emotional development in children. Combined with smaller class sizes, the result is a high quality education that is individualized in all programs.
A Home Daycare has strict regulations. If You need more information related, Click Below.
Benefits Of Enrolling Your Child In Bloom & Grow
At Bloom & Grow, we help children develop their full potential. How?
- We offer quality educational services that meet the child’s needs. Also, as their individual learning styles.
- We provide a safe and nurturing space for children to explore and learn. Our teachers will guide your child’s development from birth through kindergarten.
- Years of experience allow us to understand how important it is to have a space where they feel safe. Being able to explore their full imagination.
- We design our programs to help your child grow as an individual. And, of course, as a member of a community.
- We offer excellent, personalized service for each little one.
- Each class has its own curriculum that is tailored to the needs of each group. So, whether you’re looking for something focused on socialization or more academic learning, we’ve got you covered.
- Within our educational program we have bilingual teachers. They will give your child the opportunity to learn another language from the early years.
- If you need the care of your child after hours. We have special schedules to suit you.
For Busy Parents
Bloom And Grow supports parents who have a busy work schedule. We have a flexible schedule that will accommodate your needs
You can call us to learn what we can offer for your kids’ education
Monday to Friday: 6 AM – 6 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Tuition Is Open Now
Due to the covid contingency, we have opened limited spaces in our Daycare In Cicero program. Please contact us for more information regarding Tuition & Openings.
Contact us now and secure your child’s enrollment.
Bloom & Grow Philosophy
Our Philosophy is based on the fact that each child is unique. That is reason why we offer a wide range of educational services. These focus on helping each child develop his or her own interests.
Our staff of teachers understands the needs of each child in our care. We always work to provide the best learning environment possible. Your children will love our facilities because of the love they will receive.
We are committed to ensuring that every child who attends Bloom & Grow. Receives a high-quality education. Also, they will grow in a safe and nurturing environment so they can grow as well-rounded individuals.